Here is a basic overview of our refurbishment process...
- System is stripped to the bare frame, and cleaned.
Frame is sent out for sandblast and powdercoat if needed.
- All sub-assemblies are disassembled and cleaned.
- Stainless parts are cleaned and sent out for electropolish and passivation.
- Nickel parts are cleaned and sent out for strip/re-nickel if needed.
- MFCs are sent out for cleaning and calibration/resizing.
- When frame returns from powdercoat, all new water lines and pneumatic lines are installed.
- Subassemblies are rebuilt with new o-rings and seals.
- Chamber trays and Wiring harnesses are installed.
- Buffer chamber is installed and loadlocs are mounted.
- Orienter, cooldown, and process chambers are installed.
- Gas panel and gas lines are cleaned and reassembled. Parts are replaced as needed.
- Entire system is helium leak checked including gas panel.
- Once assembly is complete, system is final tested to Tier I level.